Colmar Brunton reigns supreme at RAE Awards 2016
Colmar Brunton scooped an impressive six awards at the 2016 Research Association Effectiveness Awards, including the Overall Supreme Award, at the glitzy affair held at the Hilton on Auckland’s waterfront on 2 September 2016.
The six awards saw Colmar Brunton take home the most awards of any research agency, including three platinum, one gold, one DIVA and the overall Supreme Award winner for 2016.
It was Colmar Brunton and Inland Revenue’s work on “Cracking the growing student loan debt dilemma – a $300 million success story” that caught the attention of the judges, winning the Social and Community Category before taking out the Supreme Award.
The awards – held on 2 September and hosted every two years – recognise excellence in research, data and insights and honour those agencies that have a real impact on their clients’ businesses.
Research Association New Zealand executive director Rob Bree said that, overall, the evening was to recognise the achievements of people within the industry. Currently undergoing massive flux, he said research helps people better understand their consumers and how to market their products or services to, which is critical for the success of any organisation.
Full list of Awards won by Colmar Brunton:
- Research Now Supreme Award – Colmar Brunton and Inland Revenue: Cracking the growing student loan debt dilemma – a $300 million success story
- SSI Consumer Products – Colmar Brunton and The Coca-Cola Company: Goldilocks and the Three Ginger Beers – A tale of perseverance and bear-like grit.
- AUT Business School Business to Business – Colmar Brunton and Xero: Learning how to read the Signals on this new road
- Nielsen Social and Community Award – Colmar Brunton and Inland Revenue: Cracking the growing student loan debt dilemma – a $300 million success story
- SSI Consumer Services Gold Award – Colmar Brunton and Vodafone NZ: Kiwis Living in the Digital Age
- Infotools Data Insight Visualization Award (DIVAs) – The Colmar Brunton Creative & Multi-media Team: Babyboomers; Truths & Myths
Insight and thinking
Read our latest articles and reports, with expert perspective, proprietary data, and thought-provoking insights.